Over the past several years, I’ve been looking for a way to combat some of my health concerns with a natural option versus the usual prescriptions we find in our cabinets.
Here’s my fix….
After reading and trying all the CPTG essential oils in one way or another (topical, internal, or aromatically), I decided this blend was my new powerhouse. I actually notice a difference in my system, and I feel good about adding substance with benefits to my body. Yes, I look forward to taking my ‘med’ every day.
Frankincense for my brain (breaks the blood brain barrier) and my immune system.
- Ingest to support healthy cellular function*
- Aroma promotes feelings of relaxation
- Helps reduce the appearance of skin imperfections when applied topically
- Supports healthy immune, nervous, and digestive function when taken internally*
Turmeric for my skin and nerves and cells.
- Helps support healthy glucose and lipid metabolism*
- May enhance cellular antioxidant enzymes* (e.g. glutathione)
- Helps support healthy nervous and cellular function*
- Has been shown to increase curcumin potency and absorption*
- May promote healthy immune function and response*
- When diffused, Turmeric provides an emotional lift and may help improve mood
- Supports clean and healthy-looking skin while reducing the appearance of blemishes
Pink Pepper for my overall good health.
- Supports healthy immune, digestive, and respiratory systems*
- Relaxing to the nervous system*
DDR Prime for my cells, baby.
- Supports healthy cellular integrity*
- Protects body and cells from oxidative stress*
- Promotes overall cellular health*
- Supports the health of the brain and nervous system*
- Aids in a healthy immune response*
Yarrow Pom for antioxidant support; plain and simple.
- Provides powerful antioxidant support*
- Promotes cellular, immune, and nervous system health*
- Supports healthy metabolic function*
- Calms the body and mind*
- Soothing to the skin
Copaiba for my nerves and skin.
- Supports the health of the cardiovascular, immune, digestive and respiratory systems*
- Powerful antioxidant*
- Helps calm, soothe, and support the nervous system*
- Promotes clear, smooth skin and reduces the appearance of blemishes
Zendocrine for toxins and my liver.
- Supports the body’s natural ability to rid itself of unwanted substances*
- Supports healthy liver function*
- Purifying and detoxifying to the body’s systems*
Slim & Sassy for my added weight and cravings.
- Promotes healthy metabolism*
- Helps manage hunger cravings when taken with water*
- Diuretic-, stimulant-, and calorie-free*
DigestZen for my digestive issues.
- Supports healthy digestion when used internally*
- Consume to soothe occasional stomach upset*
- Take orally to help reduce bloating, gas, and occasional indigestion*
As you can see, essential oils offer a variety of helpful aids, and I don’t have to take nine different pills!
Of course, there are many other essential oils I could have added, and some offer similar benefits, or I could have purchased one of doTERRA’s fine supplements in place of making my own, but I really do enjoy making my own!
I get together with a good friend of mine every month or so and we make recipes. This being one of our most recent projects. You see, making our own capsules wasn’t easy at first. We found the oils wouldn’t stay put in the capsules because they were too potent for its fragile container. After a little more research, and our brainy ideas, we discovered that melting down a bit of coconut oil and adding it to the capsules gave the essential oils what they needed; a protector.
Now we are making enough capsules for a month or two; working our way up to a larger quantity as time goes on. I have a noticeable difference in my digestive system, I’m finally getting on that exercise ball that’s been laying around, and I know I am putting high quality, God given gifts in my body. That’s good enough for me.
There are two ways you can add the oils to the capsules.
First, melt down the coconut oil. Allow the carrier oil to cool a bit before moving ahead. Next, you can do one of two things: either add the essential oils to the coconut oil and then to the capsules, OR add the essential oils to the capsules first; then top off the capsules with coconut oil until half full. Put the top on the capsule and place them in a glass container. I used an old pickle jar for mine. Last but not least, put them in the freezer for safe keeping. The coconut oil stays frozen, and so do the essential oils!!!
I am here and ready to help anyone who wants to know more.
I’m an educator of oils and can help you throughout the process if you’re interested in finding out more. I don’t just sell you oils and leave you on your own. I share, tag, send, and talk oils.
Thanks for your time,
Oily Works by Kim
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.